Friday, July 16, 2010

Crossroad.

When I was in deep slumber I came across a crossroad. To my left is a man of darkness in white, and to my right is a man of light in black. Both men gave me a choice. The man of darkness offered me salvation, and the man of light offered me redemption. Both offer's has it's value, but with a price. The man of light offered me redemption and life, but with a price of despair, anger, suffering, failure and trails with a slight chance of success throughout life. The man of darkness offered me salvation, it offers no worries, struggles, sadness, and disappointment, but the price is death.

If this is a crossroad why is there only two choice and not four? Why only life or death? Is there any meaning towards life or death? Where's the third or fourth choice? If I choose life, I'm bound to suffer and torment my whole life. If I choose death, it means damnation for eternity. Decision, decision. Should it be alive and suffering or should it be freedom and death?

No comments:

Post a Comment