Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Final's Event!~

Check out my cars!!~~

Check out my cars!!~~

Oii!~ Bastard don't lean on my car. Wait it's not mine but for sure it's not his.

Check out my cars!!~~

Check out my cars!!~~

Girl's, Smile for the camera. I guess your too tired. It's alright.

The same girl should smile. Why do you hug a bag? Hugging me would be nicer right?

Poor girl. She looked bored. Wishing the boyfriend would take her home.

Crew's playing on drums. Music was rocking the place.

Crew's playing on drums. Music was rocking the place.

Nice laugh. Loving the corn-rows.

Hulk haired girl and a guy trying to be a Hulk with a drum.

Again I'm loving the corn-rows on that girl.

From here its a group photo of the crew. Took Them a while to get organize.





I went for World Cup Finals Event in Bangsar, Jalan Telawi 3. Thanks Shoun for inviting me. Saw a lot of things there. Awesome car's, crowd's, cute and pretty girls too. Thanks to a friend of mine who was one of the event coordinator for Carlsberg Beer, I get to take picture of the event crews even though it was not the whole crew but I saw how hard it was to organize them so I really appreciate what he's done so that I could take the group picture. Thanks Ah Yik.

I'm not exactly sure what happen during the event, but there were hundreds or maybe even thousand of people and it was freaking hot there. I dint stay there for the whole event since my friends wasted to go and watch the match somewhere else since the place was pack. It was a good event but nothing much. They said you could enter a contest and win a Lotus Eclipse but I think most people would want to avoid the word "Eclipse" after the Twilight Saga Eclipse movie came out. Now people are gonna hate me cause I'm dissing the movie, but I saw a comic strip saying that the "New Moon" movie was worse then getting your face punch in. Makes me wonder how bad would the "Eclipse" movie would be, could it be worse then getting your nuts kicked? Then again the cars have nothing to do with the movie. Here and some photo's from the event last night/this morning. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment