Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Muay Thai Competition.

On 03/02/2013 I was invited to a Muay Thai competition by a friend of mine who is also in the competition. Sadly I missed his fight but manage to watch a few fights by his friends. Below are the videos that I manage to shoot while I was there.



This is a video of Germaine Yeap of Kambiz Warrior Gym doing the dance ritual of Muay Thai the "Wai Khru Ram Muay".





Above is the video of the Heavyweight fight between Ewan Big Boyz of Kuda Merah T.D. V.S. Barbord.









This is the last fight. The fight is between " Pokku of Kuda Merah PDRM vs Anas from France.

That was my first time at a Muay Thai competition. I loved it, the energy, the conviction and the blood and sweat that they put in training everyday just for this one night to show people what have they trained so hard for. I would like to thank my friend for inviting me to the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment