Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Couple Kissing Game!


Small Tortoise - I'm bored.
Big Tortoise - Then let's play a game.


Small Tortoise - Wait!! What are you doing?
Big Tortoise - Like I said we're playing a game. It's call "The Kissing Game".

Big Tortoise - SMOOOOCH!!!!
Small Tortoise - UUHHHMMM!!!


Small Tortoise - Why'd you stop?
Big Tortoise - Out Of Breath. We're underwater so can't breath and kiss at the same time.


Big Tortoise - AGAIN!!! SMOOOOOCH!!!
Small Tortoise - HUUURRRMMM!!!


Small Tortoise - Out of breath again?
Big Tortoise - No. I think I heard Something.


Small Tortoise - What did you hear?
Big Tortoise - Not sure, but help me look for it.


Small Tortoise - I found it. It's over there. Someone is taking our picture.
Big Tortoise - WTF!!! OIIII ASSHOLE STOP TAKING PICTURE OF ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND KISSING!!!~~ F***ING RETARD!!! Some people are so rude.

Ooooopss!!! I got into trouble. Should stop taking picture of couple playing the kissing game.
Please leave comments and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment