Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Respect Your Elder's!!!!!!~~~~

Grandpa Tortoise - I think I've swim enough. It's time to get dry.

Grandpa Tortoise - Arrrghhh!! So hard to get on this rock.

Grandpa Tortoise - Ah!~ Finally I can dry myself up on this rock.

Grandpa Tortoise - I've Stretch my legs. Now I need to stretch my neck.

Grandpa Tortoise - *CRAAAAACK*

Grandpa Tortoise - Ahhhh!~ That felt great.

Grandpa Tortoise - Now down to business. Hey you. Yes you.

Grandpa Tortoise - You should be helping your elders. So why didn't you help me up the rock just now?

Grandpa Tortoise -Kid's these day's. They have no respect for their elders. No manner's at all. If you were my grandchild I would whoop your sorry ass.

Oops. I got into trouble again. Man this is not my lucky day.
Please leave comments and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment